Even though you’ve scoured the internet, do you STILL feel confused about breast cancer nutrition?
- You’ve been fairly healthy, but since your diagnosis you have different needs.
- Conflicting information is everywhere; you want consistent, common-sense guidance.
You know nutrition is important, but have no energy or focus to search for information that you trust.
- Even with the information you’ve cobbled together, you still don’t know if what you’re doing is right for your body.
- You know you’ll feel better the sooner you start doing something proactive with your diet, you’re just not sure what to do.
- You’ve learned that nutrition can make a difference in how well you move through treatment and into survivorship; you want that.
A breast cancer diagnosis makes you question everything you thought you knew about diet and nutrition.
BREAST CANCER NUTRITION 101
Audio Program | Workbook | 10 Plant-based Recipes Collection
Breast Cancer Nutrition 101 will teach you which foods to eat, the amounts you need, which foods to avoid and WHY.
Who Is Breast Cancer Nutrition 101 For?
- Those looking for science-based information, not breast cancer nutrition myths.
Those looking for guidance on foods that match their individual tastes and preferences.
Those who want practical solutions that reduce their fear of making the “wrong” food choices.
Those who know nutrition will help them prepare for treatment, but aren’t sure what to do first.
Those searching for simple lists and explanations of the best foods to include in a breast cancer diet.
Those who want to feel confident choosing the type of foods that may help reduce risk of recurrence.
- Those frustrated in their search for trustworthy breast cancer nutrition information at the time of diagnosis.
Who is Breast Cancer Nutrition 101 NOT For?
- Those looking for a nutrition “miracle” cure.
- Those not interested in using whole, real foods in their diet; you may need to cook (but only as much as you want to!).
Here’s what you’ll learn in BREAST CANCER NUTRITION 101:
- The Breast Cancer Continuum – what it is, where you fit on the continuum, and the role of nutrition at each phase.
- Four examples of how nutrition helps patients, survivors and those living with metastatic breast cancer.
- How and why nutrition impacts overall health at the cellular level (explained in a “non-sciency” way that everyone can understand – yes, that means YOU too!)
- How and why the right diet can potentially help reduce risk of recurrence (I always say “potentially” – we don’t yet have absolutes.)
- Guidelines for how many servings of specific foods you need to eat daily (it’s not as daunting as you think.)
- A list of 7 foods to avoid, and why (food number 3 may surprise you!)
Here’s what you’ll receive with BREAST CANCER NUTRITION 101:
- An 90-minute audio recording of the educational program.
- A workbook that guides you in building a customized eating plan based on your unique food preferences.
- A collection of 10 plant-based recipes that include foods highlighted in the program and recommended for a breast cancer diet.
- Peace of mind that comes from knowing which foods to shop for, prepare, and stock in your pantry.
- Absolute clarity on which foods to avoid, plus an understanding of why it’s recommended to limit them in a breast cancer diet.
- Personalized vs general breast cancer nutrition guidelines from a highly experienced registered dietitian who’s been through her own breast cancer experience.
- Answers about the impact of three commonly misunderstood foods; soy, sugar and fat.
- Breast cancer nutrition research explained simply, without all the hype.
Click here to view. . .Companion workbook SAMPLE page
About the 10 Plant-Based Recipes Collection
- Each recipe is DELICIOUS and SIMPLE to make.
- The recipes include foods featured in the Breast Cancer Nutrition 101 program.
- Each recipe contains whole foods that are recommended for a healthy breast cancer diet.
- These recipes form the foundation of a diet rich in vitamins, minerals, and phytochemicals.
Table of Contents
- Power Packed Pasta Sauce – Garbanzo beans, onion and tomatoes come together to create a fiber-rich sauce that pairs beautifully with your favorite pasta.
- Fruit & Nut Energy Bars – Nuts, seeds, dried fruit and oatmeal come together in these simple grab-n-go bars (great to toss in your bag for those many doc appointments).
Confetti Quinoa Salad – A delicious plant-based-protein dish that amps up your daily vegetable intake and keeps you satisfied for hours.
Three Smoothie Collection – Muscle Up, Soylicious and Immunity Booster are three different smoothies made with a variety of fruits, nut butters and plant-based milks.
Chocolate Zucchini Muffins – Everyone needs a “go-to” muffin recipe, and I promise this will become yours; get your chocolate and veggie fix in the same place!
Barley, Corn and Black Bean Salad – This fiber-rich recipe is filling, satisfying and loaded with nutrient-packed ingredients that you already know and love.
Celebration Fruit Salad – Fresh fruit tossed with a honey/mint drizzle is nourishing AND refreshing as a snack, dessert, or mini-meal.
Basic Veggie Burger – If you’ve never had a homemade veggie burger, you’re in for a treat. Simple, satisfying, nourishing and nope, not difficult to make.
Click here to view. . .SAMPLE Recipe – “Power Packed Pasta Sauce”
* Money back PROMISE – I want you to love the products I develop, and I sincerely want them to HELP you. If after listening to the program, completing the workbook and preparing the recipes you HONESTLY can say you don’t feel confident in the basics of a breast cancer diet, I’ll refund 100% of your purchase. ~ Cathy Leman, MA, RD, LD
What people are saying!
- “You are a wonderful voice of reality.”
- “I like how the program is broken down into sections; it was easy to follow.”
- “I loved the straightforward explanations and that I took away actionable information that helps me improve my life immediately and going forward.”
- “Cathy was informative and engaging, her topics were on-point, she answered questions thoroughly and was most helpful.”
- “I liked Cathy’s obvious expertise. It was so good to hear from a REAL dietitian rather than the one-size-fits-all information I hear elsewhere.”
*** Don’t leave without getting your copy of BREAST CANCER NUTRITION 101! $49.00 Click to Purchase